Marshfield Elementary Schools
Daniel Webster School
1456 Ocean Street
Eames Way School
165 Eames Way
Governor Winslow School
60 Regis Road
Martinson Elementary School
257 Forest Street
South River School
59 Hatch Street
If you do not know which elementary school your child will be attending, please refer to the Elementary Street Listing.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome to the Marshfield Public Schools. Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there will be no on-site registration. Below are instructions for submitting your child's registration forms and documentation.
Children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old by August 31, 2021.
Steps to register:
Step 1: Complete a registration packet- Click HERE to download forms. Print or save to desktop.
- Student Registration Form
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey
- Home Language Survey
- Student Health Inventory
Step 2: Gather necessary documentation
- Proof of Residency (i.e.: Utility bill with name and physical address)
- A certified copy of the birth certificate (baptismal or hospital certificates are not accepted)
- A dental examination document
- A physical examination within the past year, which includes a lead screening with the date and results of test, and a vision screening including stereopsis results. Massachusetts General Law c.76, §§ 15 and 15C, requires school children be immunized against:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (3 doses).
- Polio Vaccine (4) doses. Final dose of the series administered on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after the previous dose.
- DTaP/DTP; (5) doses, 5th dose not necessary if 4th dose administered at age >4 years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccine (2) doses
- Varivax Vaccine (chicken pox) (2) doses or physician documentation of illness
Step 3: Options for submitting forms and documentation
Option 1: Drop off at your child’s school
Option 2: Mail to your child’s school (see school addresses to the left)
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school directly.
Next Steps: You will receive information via email regarding Kindergarten Screening.