GWS uses the PTCFAST online conference scheduling program. This program allows parents to be in charge of their conference schedule and provides greater equity in terms of parent accessibility to teachers.
- From the GWS home page, click on the PTCFAST link, or click on the link below http://ptcfast.com/schools/Governor_Winslow_School
- A list of all teachers (by grade) will be displayed.
- Click on the names of your child’s teachers with whom you wish to conference.
- Enter the required information (child’s and parent’s name and email)
- You will then receive an email with the subject header “Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now”
- Click on the link in this email and select conference dates and times.
- com will send you an email confirmation. This email will provide instructions if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Be sure to save this email, as you will need it to access your schedule.