Marshfield Elementary Schools
Daniel Webster School
1456 Ocean Street
Eames Way School
165 Eames Way
Governor Winslow School
60 Regis Road
Martinson Elementary School
257 Forest Street
South River School
59 Hatch Street
If you do not know which elementary school your child will attend, please refer to the Elementary Street Listing.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Online registration for the 2022-2023 school year is closed.
Please contact your child's school directly to arrange registration.
Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by August 31, 2022.
Steps to register:
Step 1: Complete a registration packet Click HERE to download forms
- Student Registration Form
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey
- Home Language Survey
- Student Health Inventory
Step 2: Gather necessary documentation
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill with name and address)
- A certified copy of the birth certificate (baptismal or hospital certificates not accepted).
- A dental examination document
- A physical examination within the past year, which includes a lead screening with the date and results of test, and a vision screening including stereopsis results. Massachusetts General Law c.76, §§ 15 and 15C, requires school children be immunized against :
- Hepatitis B Vaccine ( 3 doses)
- Polio Vaccine (4) doses. Final dose of the series administered on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after the previous dose
- DTaP/DTP; (5) doses, 5th dose not necessary if 4th dose administered at age >4 years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccine (2) doses
- Varivax Vaccine (chicken pox) (2) doses or physician documentation of illness
Step 3: Contact your child's school to make arrangements to drop off registration documents
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school directly.
Next Steps: You will receive information via email regarding Kindergarten Screening.