Facility Use Information
INDOOR FACILITY RENTALS AVAILABLE AS OF JUNE 17, 2021.
Marshfield Public School buildings are available to rent for your organization's events. Please review the Policies, Procedures, and Regulations Governing the Use of School Buildings, Property, and Equipment and the Facility Use Rates prior to submitting your request.
A hard copy of the Facility Use Request form must be submitted to the main office of the building being requested at least 10 working days prior to the date of your event. Once the facility availability is confirmed by the building, the request will be forwarded to the Business Office for final approval. Request forms may submitted directly to the Business Office located at 76 South River Street, however, that may delay the response time.
The Facility Use Request form for the Seth Ventress Building Auditorium (School Department Central Office) can be found here: Seth Ventress Auditorium Facility Use Request , along with the Seth Ventress Auditorium Rental Policy and Rates .
Requests to book school fields and MHS Turf must be made with the Town of Marshfield Recreation Department. https://www.marshfield-ma.gov/recreation-department
Furnace Brook Middle School Car Wash Information
- Maximum of one (1) car wash per year per sport.
- Maximum time allowed is 4 hours.
- Adult supervision is required during the entire event.
- Name, address, email address and phone number of adult requesting event is required.
- Area to be used is the parking lot in the front of FBMS where the water spigots are located.
- No access inside building or to electricity.
- FBMS does not supply any supplies.
- Water key must be returned.
- Area must be completely picked up prior to leaving.
- If you need to cancel the event you must notify the Head Custodian immediately.
Questions regarding facility use or a pending request may be directed to Emily Machado in the Business Office at 781-834-5000 ext 40103 or email@example.com.