Kindergarten registration will be held at your child's school on Wednesday, March 4 and Wednesday, March 11.
If you are unable to visit the school during the registration time, please contact the school directly to make other arrangements:
Daniel Webster School
1456 Ocean Street
Eames Way School
165 Eames Way
Governor Winslow School
60 Regis Road
Martinson Elementary School
257 Forest Street
South River School
59 Hatch Street
3 Steps to register your child for kindergarten
(1) Immediate action
- Click here to pre-register your child. This process is new this year.
- This information is needed for planning purposes, you will still need to complete a registration packet and bring it to your child's school in March.
(2) Prior to your registration date
- Click here to download and complete a registration packet. Please print forms one-sided.
- Gather required documentation.
(3) Registration Day
- Wednesday, March 4 or Wednesday, March 11, 9:30 to 12-noon, at your child's school
- Bring completed registration packet and all supporting documentation, see below
- If you do not know your child’s school, click here to view the Marshfield Elementary Street Listing
- Click here to download and complete a registration packet
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill with name and address)
- A certified copy of the birth certificate (baptismal or hospital certificates not accepted).
- A dental examination document
- A physical examination within the past year, which includes a lead screening with the date and results of test, and a vision screening including stereopsis results. Massachusetts General Law c.76, §§ 15 and 15C, requires school children be immunized against :
- Hepatitis B Vaccine ( 3 doses)
- Polio Vaccine (4) doses. Final dose of the series administered on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after the previous dose
- DTaP/DTP; (5) doses, 5th dose not necessary if 4th dose administered at age >4 years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccine (2) doses
- Varivax Vaccine (chicken pox) (2) doses or physician documentation of illness