Starting Monday, November 2nd SRS will begin using the web application called PickUp Patrol (PUP) to help us better manage our dismissal process and make it easier for you to make changes to your children’s dismissal plans. An email will go out today allowing you to set up your account. Please click here for a video on how this application will work for you. Our website will have resources as well for you to use. If your child will be absent please contact the school directly.
Previously you may have written a note or made a phone call to let us know about dismissal plan changes. PUP automates this process, saving us time here in the office and reducing interruptions in the classroom—while giving you the convenience and flexibility you need to make changes to your children’s plans. The system follows strict security standards and the program is administered directly by our staff. Changes can be entered from a smartphone or computer days, weeks, or months in advance, and at any time up until 2:30pm on the day of the change. If you need to make a change after this time please call the office.
Please reach out to the office with any questions and have a wonderful weekend!
How to Register:
1. Registration Email: today you will receive an email with registration instructions to set up your password. Be sure to register right away, because the link will expire soon.
2. Setup Default Plans: Your child’s Default Plan is already set up. This is the normal, regular dismissal plan that they follow on a daily basis. You can change your child's default plan at anytime. If your child is car pick up and you would like to have them take the bus please contact the office to register your child.
3. Add PUP to your Phone: The PUP app is not accessed through the app stores. Instead, you’ll simply add it to your phone’s home screen for easy access. Please click here for instructions.
4. Make Plan Changes: Once registered, please start using PUP to report all plan changes. If you have any questions, contact us here in the office. Please contact the office if your child will be absent. Do not report on PUP.
How it Works:
● PUP is free to parents and is accessed from your smartphone or computer.
● To make a dismissal change, simply log in, select a date, your child, and a plan change option. Then hit submit!
● Changes can be entered months in advance, but submit all same-day changes by 2:30pm.
● Teachers will be automatically notified of any dismissal changes for the day and will communicate them to your child.
Parent Login: https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents
Add PickUp Patrol to your home screen: How to add PickUp Patrol App to your phone